Blueberry Ginger Cocktail
- ½ cup Frozen blueberries Private label
- 1 inch ginger sliced
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 3 ounces gin
- A lime squeeze
- First, you need to cook blueberries, sugar, ginger, and water together to boil as much that it reduces to 2/3 of the volume.
- Then, you can strain it and cool it to room temperature
- Shake the gin and 2 ounces of syrup with ice together
- Then pour it into glass with ice. You can also top it with soda and fresh lime juice.
- Finally, garnish it with fresh blueberries.
Blueberry Bourbon Fizz
Ingredients for cocktail
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce blueberry shrub
- Ginger beer or seltzer
Ingredients for blueberry shrub
- 2 cups vinegar
- 2 cups muddled blueberries
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 inch peeled and sliced thin fresh ginger
- 1 ½ cups sugar
Preparation for cocktail
- Add bourbon, blueberry shrub and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain it into a glass and add a splash of ginger beer
- You can garnish it with blueberries and a thin slice of prosciutto on a cocktail pick if you need.
Blueberry Lemondrop Cocktail
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 10 frozen blueberries
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Rosemary sprig and
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Add the blueberries and freshly squeezed lemon in a cocktail shaker.
- Then, you can add vodka and agave syrup and fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the shaker well and pour it into a chilled martini glass.
- You can garnish it with a rosemary sprig and blueberries.
- 1½ cups blueberry juice
- 1½ cups chilled white wine or apple juice
- ¼ cup orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1½ cups chilled Sprite
- Add blueberry juice, wine and liquor into a 2 quart pitcher.
- Add orange and lemon slices along with fresh blueberries
- Chill it for a few hours
- Before you serve it, stir it in Sprite
- Serve the cocktail in tall glasses over ice cubes if you want to.