Find all of the following explained in Plain-English with no technical jargon:
- The Accounting Equation and why it’s so significant
- How to read and prepare financial statements
- How to calculate and interpret several different financial ratios
- The concepts and assumptions behind Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Preparing journal entries with debits and credits
- Cash method vs. accrual method
- Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
- How to calculate depreciation and amortization…
ISBN 10 : 0981454291
ISBN 13 : 9780981454290
Find all of the following topics, explained in plain-English: Introduction: What is Economics? Not a Perfect Model Microeconomics vs. Macroeconomics 1. Maximizing Utility Decreasin..
ISBN 10 : 9781402231612
ISBN 13 : 140223161X
"Fantastic Learning Tool...Don't let this book title fool you. It is not an oversimplification of accounting and financial principles. It is, however, a serious and very effective ..
ISBN 10 : 9781402206573
ISBN 13 : 1402206577
A guide for businesspeople covers such essentials as financial statements, balance sheets, liabilities, assets, and income statements...
ISBN 10 : 9781118758007
ISBN 13 : 1118758005
ISBN 10 : 0470648945
ISBN 13 : 9780470648940
All the fundamentals of accounting and finance of the real estate industry-made easy Providing both the theories and practices of real estate from an accounting and financial persp..
ISBN 10 : 9780080943152
ISBN 13 : 0080943152
Designed primarily for middle and junior management who deal with financial information without really understanding the content; students who are studying accounting as a non-spec..
ISBN 10 : 0385232802
ISBN 13 : 9780385232807
A completely updated revision of the original 1967 edition containing all-new material reflecting the 1986 tax law, brings this essential business skill to life with figures and re..